Whenever you plan your races in a season you generally rank them in order of importance (Usually A-C) with A races involving a taper and your targets, B races as sharpners and C races I treat as training and experimenting.
- Sensible price
- Good location for me being in the East
- Decent options regarding accommodation (I also have friends in the area so could have organised accommodation very late)
- Long, lumpy Bike (being my strength and least injury effected discipline)
- Short Run.
- Good organisation (Pace setter events)
- Qualifier/decent standard.
- Good Tri-Camp Race team turn out
Run Box Queried........