Thursday 27 January 2011

TCR

I will be at the TCR on the Sunday at the Blueseventy stand so come say hi if anyone is about.

With swimming a major focus due to the importance in the Elite races I was pleased to be able to get back to full stroke swimming last night, and although I took it relatively easy (to protect my development away from injury) I was very pleased to see that my pace was not far off the guys who were smashing themselves on the 10 x 125 set. My Fly kick is still a bit weak so time for a bit of med ball work I think :)

1 comment:

Miguel said...

I'll say hi to you in the TCR.

Your swim form will comeback for sure!

About Me

My photo
As an ex-National League Basketball player I took up triathlon as a development from cross training. I won my first Sprint distance race and placed second in my first Olympic distance. Since then I have raced the UK Elite Superseries coming 24th in the National Elite Champs, raced Vegas 70.3 WChamps and helped Paratriathlete Iain Dawson to World, European and National Titles. In 2011 I obtained Pro authorisation from the BTF and am pushing my development by stepping up to top level competition in 2012. Aside from this I am a L1 Swim and Tri coach and Professional Lloyds Broker.