Monday 3 October 2011

First day back

Well, first full day of training done. 2 out of 3 sessions completed (Recruitment fair taking over lunch time scuppering todays run session!).

90min swim first thing, 2hours coaching and a 60min sprint session in the evening has meant a full but productive day - great working with the kids/junior/youth athletes at City Of Norwich Tri Club.

Long easy run first thing tomorrow although a couple of niggles in the calves/groin so gonna have to be pretty tame.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
As an ex-National League Basketball player I took up triathlon as a development from cross training. I won my first Sprint distance race and placed second in my first Olympic distance. Since then I have raced the UK Elite Superseries coming 24th in the National Elite Champs, raced Vegas 70.3 WChamps and helped Paratriathlete Iain Dawson to World, European and National Titles. In 2011 I obtained Pro authorisation from the BTF and am pushing my development by stepping up to top level competition in 2012. Aside from this I am a L1 Swim and Tri coach and Professional Lloyds Broker.